The following page is dedicated to help you get started in using the BrainWave software. You will require FSL and SPM8 software for some portions of analysis. We have included below some direct links to get you started.
1. Download the latest version of BrainWave software from our downloads page.
2. Unzip the downloaded folder and save it to a safe location on your computer.
3. Open MATLAB and add the path to the BrainWave folder.
4. Add other program paths (i.e., SPM8 and FSL - see below).
5. In MATLAB command window, type:
*Note that WINDOWS Operating Systems will require a virtual machine. Full installation instructions can be found on the FSL website: